Monday, December 17, 2012

Lately...

Holiday Party, Girls Night
Holiday party fun with the girls!!

sky, clouds
Picture perfect sky

Shakeology
Breakfast these days. I love me some Shakeology! The healthiest meal of the day!

head bands
Headbands are a staple these days while growing my hair out.

gel manicure
 Gel manicure...Lasted for weeks and still looks pretty good!
photo book
Two years later and I finally made a photo book of our trip to NYC.

holiday baking
 Some holiday baking with the kiddo!

Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection
Did a little shopping at Target to see their Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection. 

healthy eating, fitness, weight loss
Snacks these days.

healthy eating, fitness, weight loss, salad, loss weight
Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad for lunch at Fox N Hound. 
 
friends, dinner, Glorias
Dinner with friends at Gloria's for the holidays!

healthy eating, fitness, weight loss, greek yogurt, chobani
Snacking on the go!

Shakeology
 I love Shakeology, even on the go!

All taken with my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment