Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Our Engagement Photos

As a wedding photographer myself I knew exactly what I wanted when it came to our engagement photos. Or so I thought! Our style tends to be more urban rather than nature but when the opportunity came to have our photos taken at 3825 S. Bowen in Arlington I could pass up on the offer. Actually, I hadn't even thought about what we would wear until I knew for sure where our location would be.

Evan of Evan Godwin Photography whom I happen to work for part-time did an amazing job at our session. He made us feel completely at ease which was nice because I was super nervous. The weather was perfect, it was laid back environment  and we had a fun time showcasing our love in front of the camera.

The planning process before hand had me SO stressed out becuase I wanted everything to be perfect but I was so happy how the photos came out. it was a huge relief to get our phots back and LOVE them. I even got my make-up done professionally for the first time EVER for this special occasion and with my recent weight loss I felt amazing.

I have to admit that haven't gotten any photos printed yet (guilty) but I PROMISE that I will. I already have frames and I'm also going to order a large canvas of one of the as well. Just gotta decide which one.

Take a look and let me know what you think!





































No comments:

Post a Comment