Saturday, August 25, 2012

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

I wanted something different and after searching the internet I finally found some "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" card via Etsy. I know I could have just called, texted or invited them to lunch to ask my girls if they would be part of my bridal party, but instead I wanted to do something a little special.

I needed  to find something that fit my personality, and discovered cards made by Anthologie Press and fell in love with them.

They say, "As I prepare for the day I'm to be a bride, it would mean the world to me to have you sipping by my side Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" I had one for my Matron of Honor, Maid of Honor & Bridesmaid.



The cards are meant to be wine glass stem wraps, but since two of my three girls live out-of-town I needed to think of a different way to make them work for me. So, instead of wrapping them around a glass, I chose to gift my girls with a mini bottle of champagne and just add the card with the package.



And they were a hit! My girls all loved them and they all said YES!!

What other ideas have you heard of to ask your ‘maids?

1 comment: