Friday, August 30, 2013

Turbofire Results


Can I get a whoop, whoop for my results?! I drank Shakeology daily and lost 16 lbs a ton of inches all while working out with Turbofire for a little over 90 days in my living room. I got married back in June and the entire month seemed like one big vacation but I still managed to stay on track and not gain any weight while I was out of town. Though I didn't follow the nutrition guide completely I did change my eating habits, watched my calorie intake and logged all of the food I ate. I had just finished a round of Insanity prior to starting Turbofire and the workouts are completely different! Love the music! I went down a pants size in the first week. It really helped me slim down which is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to slim down and likes a fast paced, up beat workout that mixes in kick boxing. You will get results if you stick with it. Need help or have any questions about Shakeology & Turbofire email me at shayla@shayla-j.com or visit www.LiveWellLookingGreat.com.

beachbody coach, team beachbody, Job Opportunity, Deaf & Hearing Impaired, Spanish Speaking, Work from Home, work at home mom, healthy lifestyle, Insanity, Turbofire, T25, Shakeology, Motivation, Inspire, Travel, income, Fitness, personal trainer,

No comments:

Post a Comment