Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shopping Dairies: Target Haul

On my way home from work yesterday I made a quick pit stop off at Target to see what kind of goodies I could find. I recently got a gift card from there and I ended up hitting the jackpot!

I scored each of these picture frames for $1.78 each. 


I got a new beach towel for $4.88 and a set of 5 washcloths for $6.98. For some reason our forks and washcloths seem to disappear all the time. The color doesn't match any theme in the house, I just got'em for now. I'm not sure of the color that we'll have for the bathrooms once we move into our new home next year but these will do for now. 


For $5.98, I got 2 pairs of earrings for moi and some candles for the house that were only $1.18!


I lucked up on these sheets for my son that were only $8.98. At first, I'd found a set that were $12.98 the only difference was the pattern. Plus I liked these better!


I hooked myself up with some new lounge wear, getting a new v-neck (my favorite) for $7.00 and some fleece shorts for $4.48. 


I got all of this plus some deodorant and a kit-kat all for $48 and some change!! Whoop, whoop! It pays to hit those end caps and search the clearance racks in Target. 

Happy Shopping!!


Have you found any good deals at Target lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment