Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Free Inside Look into Beachbody Coaching

Hey! I almost forgot to mention...there's an online group starting tomorrow April 28th for anyone who is interested in learning more about what I do as a coach. This free/no obligation glimpse at coaching is being lead by my personal coach Lori who currently has our team ranked at #3 in the entire Beachbody network of over 150,000 coaches. 


So here's your chance to learn what this Beachbody Coaching thing is all about while following other coaches who have already had success in this business!


Comment below with your email address if you're interested or email at shayla@shayla-j.com with the subject "Coaching" and I'll send you the details to get added into this group. Coaching has been on the best decisions I've made for both me and my way and I hope you'll join us!


*Only available to non-coaches and those who aren't already actively working with another coach. If you can't makenthe group this week let me know and we'll get you added into the next one. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment