Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Job Opportunity - What is a Beachbody Coach?

When I first became a coach, my goals were very simple. I wanted to get a discount on my Shakeology and possibly make enough money to cover my Shakeology!

I actually didn't pay much attention to the weekly income I get from being a coach because my focus is on HELPING others. My income is be a direct reflection of the number of lives I change. I get paid every Thursday but I receive deposits everyday when I get messages from people saying that i inspire them that I motivate them to get started on their own journey. So, that's where I put my attention and focus. I want to support and help others with their fitness, eating healthier, and becoming better people. 

The other night after talking to my husband and looking at our income since I've become a coach we realized that my part-time income is now covering almost all of our household BILLS. Each month we can pay our electricity, internet/cable, phone, gas, water and car payments with the income that I've earned from being a part-time coach. It also covers the cost of our Shakeology each month which was my initial goal.  And guess what? This is something I do part-time that doesn't even feel like I am "working" because I get to hang out on Facebook, message people, build relationships, and help people with their fitness. It's something that I LOVE to do!

Not only is it my mission to help people get PHYSICALLY FIT, it's also my personal mission to help people with their FINANCIAL goals. 

So, if you are passionate about helping others, have an interest in fitness, if you want to do something rewarding and exciting, and if you you want to become more financially FIT in 2014 then please email me at shayla@shayla-j.com and lets make that happen!

beachbody coach, team beachbody, Job Opportunity, Deaf & Hearing Impaired, Spanish Speaking, Work from Home, work at home mom, healthy lifestyle, Insanity, Turbofire, T25, Shakeology, Motivation, Inspire, Travel, income, Fitness, personal trainer,

No comments:

Post a Comment