Monday, February 11, 2013

Quick Planning Update!!

I finally placed an order for the envelopes and paper that I need for our wedding invitations!! I'm not sure why it took me so long to make the purchase considering I've known for a while what I wanted. But I made it happen today, so that's one more thing I get to cross off of my list. 

Also, if I get some time this week I'm think I'm going start looking for a sash for my dress. When I bought my dress I tried one on and it made a huge difference in the way that I looked. But the one I tried on was a bit pricey so I didn't purchase it. I said I'd just make my own but come on now, who am I kidding.

If you know of any shops or can recommend a business what has affordable belts and sashes for bridal gown, let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment