Thursday, February 7, 2013

Superbowl Sunday XLVII Recap

Kawon & I celebrated Superbowl Sunday at our friends Bill & Allison house along with our friends the Cope's & the Claudio's and had a blast as usual. Last year we all met up at Fuzzy's Taco Shop to watch the game and this year the Kelly's offered to host the watch party at their new home in their mega media room.

There was plenty of yummy food including chocolate bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeƱos, chips, dips, chocolate stuffed strawberry's, brisket & ribs and of course there was no shortage of adults beverages on hand!  I did bring my camera along but was too wrapped up in the festivities to take very many photos. I was able to snap a few photos of the goodie I made though.


teamjenkins79, shayla j. photography, super bowl, appitizers, bacon wrapped shrimp teamjenkins79, shayla j. photography, super bowl, appitizers, bacon wrapped shrimp teamjenkins79, shayla j. photography, super bowl, appitizers, bacon wrapped shrimp

I made Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Shrimp for an appetizer and made Giradelli's Double Chocolate brownies for dessert and it all turned out great! Unfortunately, the team I was rooting for loss, but I still had fun cheering them on with good friends which is always a good time!!

How did your Superbowl Sunday turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment