Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Things are Coming Along!

Planning for my wedding is finally coming along! Along with receiving info for the resort on what options we get for the ceremony & reception, last week my mom and I went shopping Half of Half and found her Mother of the Bride dress for the wedding!!After trying on a few different dresses, this one we both agreed looked the best on her and it's perfect for a beach wedding.



Also, Kawon & his groomsmen met up last Sunday to pick out and buy their suits for the wedding. They had the option to pick from these two looks and chose to go with the bottom one. Most suits stores they visited however, haven't received their summer looks in yet and only had a small selection of light colored suits to chose from. So now they have to wait until mid March to purchase them. : (



Kawon also ordered his shoes for the wedding and now we're just waiting for them to be delivered.



Last week, I also received the envelopes I had ordered online  and made a quick trip to Michael's to pick up some more card stock for our wedding invitations! Now, I just have to decide on a font and get started!



Still to do on the list....a ton of stuff, but I can breath a little easier knowing that some progress has  been made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment