Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Special Delivery



team jenkins 79, destination wedding, sweating for the dress, insanity, nike free 3, shakeology, shayla j, healthy lifestyle, get fit, lose weight
These should be delivered to me sometime today and I can't WAIT to wear them!!

After starting Insanity a few weeks ago Kawon heard me mentioning that I needed some new shoes and offered to get me some. (Cool points!) For the past 3 weeks I've been wearing my running shoes to workout in when I should be wearing cross training shoes that allow for side to side movement. So, I'm anxious to try them out.

For a quick Workout Wednesday update, my workout program is going well! I'm working out first thing in morning by 7am during the week and by 10 on the weekends. It helps me if I have it scheduled for the same time everyday and a huge plus is getting my workout before I start my day and not having to worry about it later. Of course, I'm still drinking my shakes every morning and really believe this stuff helps me out in so many ways from the vitamins and the energy I have. Plus, depending on what I put in them they're so filling and definitely curb my appetite, and I need all the help I can get.

Let me know if you're getting fit too! I'd love to follow your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment