Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work Out Wednesday

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted a Work Out Wednesday. Since my last weight loss update a few things have changed, so let me catch you up to speed.

I finished up a round p90x, well, I actually stopped about about two weeks shy of completing it. Unfortunately, I let the holiday's get the best of me and kind of stopped working out. I did continue drinking my Shakeology shakes daily, didn't over indulge and I would occasionally go for walks but that was about it. And I'm happy to report that I didn't gain any weight. But I didn't lose any either.

I did like the p90x program and it was working too but I got bored with it. I need to slim down and there wasn't enough cardio in the program for me. Would I recommend the program to anyone sure, but I've decided to switch things up and try a round a Insanity.

I started Insanity this past Monday the 14th and all I gotta say is that it's called Insanity for a reason. The fitness program is no joke and I feel like I'm gonna either pass out of throw up while I'm doing it but I'm not giving up. I completed day 3 today and other than the soreness so far so good. I'm up at 6:30 everyday getting my workout in and I follow it up with the most healthiest meal of the day Shakeology. The rest of my day of my day is spent eating healthy and trying to resist bad habits when it comes to food. I'm a believer in you can have anything in moderation but I know that I will get much better results if I'm more strict with what I put in body body.

shakeology, team beach body, insanity, shayla j photography, pinterest


Even though I haven't finished Insanity yet, I'm a believer. So much so that I signed on to be a Beachbody coach! I'm committed to being a product of the product. This is the kind of program that if you, finish you are almost guaranteed great results. In addition to the workouts through the beachbody program Shakeology is amazing. I noticed a huge difference when I tried some samples and that's why I chose to order it. I truly believe that even though I wasn't working out for the past month the fact that I was still drinking my Shakeology daily is the reason I didn't gain any weight.

Insanity Day 1 - The Fitness Test
Insanity Day 2
Insanity Day 3
Shakeology on the go!
Today's Lunch. First time trying this out and it
was good, however, I didn't care for the red onions
or the broccoli.

If you have any questions about any of the programs that I mentioned above, please let me know. I'd love to help you out with YOUR weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment